Hotel Sacred Hill
Hotel Sacred Hill is situated on a peaceful and open hill top above Thak Village. The views from the site of more than fifteen villages, includes a wonderful landscape set against the Fishtail Mountain and the Annapurna Himalayan range. The famous Thak forest, with many plants, birds and butterflies, is next to the site and there are many trails and tracks through the woods. The accommodation is in fixed tents with comfortable beds. We provide local and typical Nepali foods in our kitchen and the food is sourced from local villages. It is a place of great charm and beauty.
How to reach Hotel Sacred Hill?
The Hotel is located in Madi rural municipality ward n.6 Thak, about 14 km. from Pokhara 13 kahunkhola bus station. You can reach there either by walking or driving.
- Hike/Trekking:- It is 4-5 hours trekking from Syaltundo to Thak through the Lamakhet/baina. Trail that was used by villagers before the motor road was built)
- Drive:- There are 3 times a day regular buses to Sikles from Pokhara – 13, Kahunkhola bus station, from where you can take the local bus for about an hour then you need to get off in Thak Danda and walk up 25 minutes to follow Hotel Sacred Hill and Tented Camp. If you are hiring private car, jeep or motor bike you can drive straight to the ‘Hotel Sacred Hill’ in an hour.
|1 Night 2 Days
|2 Nights 3 Days
Terms and Conditions:
- Children below 10 years 50% of the above rate.
- Price includes accommodation in sharing tents basis on full board #ACA entrance fee, local taxes and nature guide.
- Price does not includes Transportation #Expenses of personal nature like drinks, snacks and tips #Extra program that not mentioned in price includes.